FINAL PAPER SUBMISSION to TELSIKS 2017
If your paper has been accepted for presentation and publication for the TELSIKS 2017 Conference, please prepare and upload the final paper acoording to the instructions below.
When preparing your final paper for submission, please remember to add the applicable copyright notice, found below for this conference, to the bottom of the first page of your final paper. This step should be completed before creating the PDF of your final paper. Use PDF eXpress to verify the PDF file of the paper for IEEE-compliance before submission. Papers that are not IEEE-compliant will not be included in the proceedings nor published.
I. PREPARE YOUR FINAL PAPER
• Paper must be written in English using the available Microsoft Word templates for A4 format. Formatting may not be altered.
• Please format your final paper as a PDF file in two-column format according to the ‘’TELSIKS 2017 – InstructionsForFinalSubmission.doc’’ send to you by an e-mail together with the notification about the paper status. The Instructions are similar as for the first submission, with header and Copyright notice added and with slightly different top and bottom margins. Please follow the formatting instructions and templates. Be sure to use the template’s conference mode.
• Use the A4 format. DO NOT use the US Letter format and do not paginate your paper.
• Regular papers can be up to 4 pages in length (max). Invited papers can be up to 10 pages in length (max).
• DO NOT place numbers at the bottom of the page and DO NOT delete XXX.
II. ADD COPYRIGHT INFORMATION TO THE FIRST PAGE OF THE PAPER
The appropriate copyright notice is to appear on the bottom of the first page of each paper according to the guidelines set forth for an IEEE Conference Publication. Please, put the appropriate copyright notice instead of the existing one in the footer of the template ‘’TELSIKS 2017 – InstructionsForFinalSubmission.doc’’ send to you by an e-mail.
III. CREATING YOUR PDF eXpress ACCOUNT
Log in to the IEEE PDF eXpress TM site https://www.pdf-express.org/.
First-time users should do the following:
1. Select the New Users - Click Here link.
2. Enter the following:
· 40802X for the Conference ID
· your email address
· a password
3. Continue to enter information as prompted.
Online confirmation will be displayed and an email confirmation will be sent verifying your account setup.
IV. SIGN IN COPYRIGHT FORM
If you haven’t already done so, please complete your copyright form and send it to firstname.lastname@example.org.
One copyright form is required for each accepted paper. The IEEE Copyright Form is attached to this mail or available to download from: http://www.telsiks.org.rs/ieeecopyrightform.pdf
V. UPLOAD YOUR FINAL PAPER
The final paper should be uploaded in both formats listed below (please, name the files using the paper ID: TELSIKS-17-XXX):
1. An original document written in one of the recommended text processors (Microsoft Word 97/2000/XP/2003/2010, for example).
2. A camera-ready paper in Adobe PDF format (upload the file verified by the PDF eXpress renamed to TELSIKS-17-XXX).
Please, use our online system (www.telsiks.org.rs) to upload the final paper in both formats. You will need to Sign in with your previously created account and choose ‘‘Submitted paper’’, where you will find the reviewers' comments. When you revise your paper according to the reviewers' remarks, find Update a final version of the paper (beneath the comments) and choose Upload. You will be asked to write the paper ID, and to upload .doc and .pdf files of the paper.
VI. REGISTRATION FEE
Information regarding registration fee payment may be found at official TELSIKS 2017 web site (). A paper that is not covered by registration fee will not be published in the Conference Proceedings.
Looking forward to your presentation at the TELSIKS 2017 Conference!