All papers must be submitted electronically in both Microsoft Word 2003/XP/10 and PDF format adhering to the guidelines (InstructionsForAuthors.doc) no later than June 30, 2017.
To submit the paper, you need to create an account by choosing a Sign up in the top menu. When you create an account you will receive a confirmation e-mail with the ID and the password.
Please use these information to Sign in and submit a paper by choosing an option Submit a new paper.
Before uploading the paper, you will be asked to fill out the following:
(1) Title of the
(2) Abstract (optional)
(3) Topic number which seems the most appropriate to the paper (see Conference Topics section)
(4) Add authors (author's e-mail; if the author is not registered you will be asked to add his name and affiliation)
After submission you will see an automated notification in the browser that your submission was successful. As well, you will receive an e-mail with a paper ID for future correspondence.
When preparing your manuscript, please pay also attention to the following:
previously unpublished papers with scientific and technical contributions, are
(2) All submitted papers will be checked for plagiarism through the IEEE CrossCheck system.
(3) All submissions should be written in English with a maximum paper length of four (4) printed pages including figures for regular papers and ten (10) printed pages including figures for invited papers.
(4) Manuscripts have to be prepared according to the instruction available at TELSIKS '17 official conference web page: InstructionsForAuthors.doc.
All submitted manuscripts will be reviewed and authors will be informed about the decision of the Technical Program Committee by August 31, 2017.
Only accepted and presented papers will be published in the TELSIKS '17 Conference Proceedings and submitted to IEEE XploreŽ.